BEIJING, Dec. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- China Digital TV Holding Co. Ltd. (NYSE: STV) ("China Digital TV" or the "Company"), the leading provider of conditional access ("CA") systems to China's expanding digital television market, announced the results of the Company's annual general meeting of shareholders held in Hong Kong today.
At the meeting, shareholders approved the re-election of incumbent directors Mr. James Hsiangming Ho and Mr. Chaoyang Xia as Class II Directors, each to serve on the Board of Directors for a further three-year term.
For more detailed information regarding the shareholder resolution adopted at the Company's annual general meeting of shareholders, please review the Notice of the Annual General Meeting of shareholders at
About China Digital TV
Nan HaoInvestor Relations ManagerTel: +86-10-6297-1199 x 9780Email: email@example.com Josh GartnerBrunswick Group Tel: +86-10-5960-8610 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the US: Patricia GraueBrunswick GroupTel: +1-415-671-7676E-mail: email@example.com SOURCE China Digital TV Holding Co., Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV