Gregory DuPratt, Chairman of the Board of First Northern Bank and First Northern Community Bancorp (OTCQB: FNRN), has announced the appointment of Patrick R. Brady to both the Bank and Company’s Boards of Directors. He will also serve on the Bank’s Compensation and Asset Management & Trust Committees.
Mr. Brady is Chief Executive Officer of Sutter Roseville Medical Center. He has been involved with Sutter since 1981, and has been in his current position since January 1999. Prior to assuming his current duties, Mr. Brady served as the Chief Executive Officer of Sutter Solano Medical Center (SSMC) for approximately six and a half years. Prior to SSMC, he served in a variety of executive level positions with Sutter Health in the Greater Sacramento Area and in hospital management in Los Angeles, California and Tucson, Arizona.
Mr. Brady has a Bachelor of Science degree in Public Administration from the University of Arizona, and a Masters degree in Hospital Administration form the University of Minnesota. His professional activities include leadership roles in the American Hospital Association, American College of Healthcare Executives, California Healthcare Association, The Hospital Council of Northern and Central California, and the American Heart Association. He has participated actively in local and regional affairs through Chamber of Commerce Boards, the Board of the Partnership HealthPlan of California, the Board of the Solano Coalition for Better Health, the Board for the Child Abuse Prevention Council for Placer County, the Board for Northern California P.E.T. Imaging, the Placer County Community Advisory Board, the Board of the Sutter Roseville Medical Center Foundation (formerly Roseville Community Health Foundation), the American Heart Association, Rotary Club of Roseville, and the Roseville Economic Development Steering Committee. Pat and his wife, Jan, and Daughter, live in Newcastle, California.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV