On Wednesday, the first poll of Snyder's approval rating since he signed the right-to-work legislation showed a sharp drop. The poll by a Democratic firm, Public Policy Polling, said Snyder's approval rating is 38%, down 28 points from a poll in early November.
The message seems clear, Gov. Snyder: Many voters don't want a governor who is more interested in fighting than leading, who puts national politics above state interests, and who chooses to spend his political capital to fix what is not broken.
-- Written by Ted Reed in Charlotte, N.C.>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Ted Reed
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV