The Rosen Law Firm announces that it is investigating potential securities claims against Pluristem Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: PSTI) resulting from allegations that the Company may have issued materially inaccurate statements to the investing public.
On May 9, 2012, Pluristem issued an announcement touting that its PLX Cells saved the life of a seven-year old girl. This announcement caused the Company’s stock to rise more than 13%. On September 19, 2012 the Company closed a public offering of 8 million shares of common stock - raising over $32 million. In connection with the offering, the Company issued a Prospectus that was filed with the SEC on September 14, 2012. The Prospectus mentioned the medical results for the seven-year old girl as an important clinical result supporting the effectiveness of PLX cells, omitting that she later died.
On November 8, 2012, Bloomberg published an article stating that on or before September 12, 2012 the seven-year old girl had died. This announcement caused the Company’s stock to fall, over 22%.
The Rosen Law Firm is investigating a securities class action lawsuit on behalf of Pluristem investors. If you purchased Pluristem securities in the public offering from Jefferies, Oppenheimer & Co., Needham & Co., or Maxim Group LLC, you may be able to recover your investment losses. Please visit the website at http://www.rosenlegal.com to join the prospective action. You may also contact Phillip Kim or Kevin Chan of The Rosen Law Firm toll free at 866-767-3653 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.The Rosen Law Firm represents investors throughout the globe, concentrating its practice in securities class actions and shareholder derivative litigation. Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV