10. EATON VANCE TAX-MANAGED DIVE ( ETY): The Fund’s primary investment objective is to provide current income and gains, with a secondary objective of capital appreciation. The Company invests in sectors, such as health care, information technology, financials, consumer staples, energy, industrials and materials.
The Closed End Fund Puzzle: One Man's Loss Is Another Man's Gain
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.