1. EQUUS TOTAL RETURN INC ( EQS): The Fund’s investment objective is to maximize the total return to the Company’s stockholders in the form of current investment income and long-term capital gains by investing in the debt and equity securities of small and middle market capitalization companies that are generally not publicly traded at the time of its investment.
Trading at a 26% discount to net asset value
2. BOULDER GROWTH & INCOME FUND ( BIF): The Fund seeks to produce both long-term capital appreciation through investment in common stocks and high current income consistent with preservation of capital through investments in income producing securities. The Fund is concentrated in real estate related companies (RERCs), which means it must invest more than 25% of its total assets in REITs and other companies in the real estate industry. Trading at a 24% discount to net asset value 3. BOULDER TOTAL RETURN FUND ( BTF): The Fund seeks to produce both income and long-term capital appreciation by investing in a portfolio of equity and debt securities. The Fund invests primarily in common stocks, including dividend paying common stocks, such as those issued by utilities, real estate investment trusts (REITs) and regulated investment companies (RICs). Trading at a 21% discount to net asset value
4. DENALI FUND/THE ( DNY): The Fund seeks to produce income and long-term capital appreciation by investing in a portfolio of equity and fixed income securities. The Fund intends to focus on securities issued by companies in the financial services industry, including, but not be limited to, savings and banking institutions, mortgage banking institutions, real estate investment trusts (REITs), consumer finance companies, credit collection and related service companies, insurance companies, securities and commodity brokerage companies. Trading at a 19% discount to net asset value
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts