A lot of time is spent looking for stocks that are “cheap,” but don’t you want to invest in a company that can efficiently earn returns on the capital you provide them? Just because a company is priced low doesn’t mean its a great buy. However, a company that can put investors money to good use is usually a keeper in your portfolio.
With this in mind, we screened for Large Cap Stocks that offered superior returns on equity of over 50%. ROE is a measure of how much profit a company generates on the capital provided by shareholders.
Business Section: Investing Ideas
Our screen produced the results below. We compare each companies ROE to the ROE of their peers:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV