HMS Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: HMSY) today announced that it will be presenting at the 31st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference. A live and archived audio webcast of the presentation, as well as any supporting material, will be available on the Company's website at http://investor.hms.com/events.cfm.
|Conference:||The 31st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference|
|Date/Time:||Monday, January 7, 2013 at 2:00 pm CT|
|Location:||San Francisco, CA|
|Presenter:||Bill Lucia, CEO and Walter Hosp, CFO|
About HMS Holdings Corp.
HMS Holdings Corp., through such business units as HMS and HDI, provides coordination of benefits and program integrity services for payers. These units serve health and human services programs in more than 40 states; commercial programs, including commercial plans, employers, and over 135 Medicaid managed care plans; the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS); and Veterans Administration facilities. As a result of these services, clients recovered more than $2.5 billion and saved nearly $7 billion through the prevention of erroneous payments in 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV