First Trust Advisors L.P. Announces Distributions For Exchange-Traded Funds
You should consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of a Fund before investing. Prospectuses for the Funds contain this and other important information and are available free of charge by calling toll-free at 1-800-621-1675 or visiting www.ftportfolios.com . A prospectus should be read carefully before investing.
Past performance is no assurance of future results. Principal Risk Factors: A Fund’s shares will change in value, and you could lose money by investing in a Fund. An investment in a Fund involves risk similar to those of investing in any fund of equity securities traded on exchanges. A Fund seeks investment results that correspond generally to the price and yield of an index. You should anticipate that the value of a Fund’s shares will decline, more or less, in correlation with any decline in the value of the index. A Fund’s return may not match the return of the index. Unlike the Fund, the indices do not actually hold a portfolio of securities and therefore do not incur the expenses incurred by the Fund. A Fund may invest in small capitalization and mid capitalization companies. Such companies may experience greater price volatility than larger, more established companies. The risks of investing in each Fund are spelled out in its prospectus, shareholder report, and other regulatory filings.
Investors buying or selling Fund shares on the secondary market may incur brokerage commissions. Investors who sell Fund shares may receive less than the share’s net asset value. Unlike shares of open-end mutual funds, investors are generally not able to purchase Fund shares directly from the Fund and individual shares are not redeemable. However, specified large blocks of shares called “creation units” can be purchased from, or redeemed to, the Fund.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV