PC Makers and Related
4. Dell Inc. ( DELL): Provides integrated technology solutions in the information technology (IT) industry worldwide. Market cap at $18.35B, most recent closing price at $10.56. Dell shares are down 27% YTD.
5. Hewlett-Packard Company ( HPQ): Offers various products, technologies, software, solutions, and services to individual consumers and small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), as well as to the government, health, and education sectors worldwide. Market cap at $28.57B, most recent closing price at $14.53. HP shares are down 42% YTD (year-to-date)
6. Microsoft Corporation ( MSFT): Develops, licenses, and supports a range of software products and services for various computing devices worldwide. Market cap at $231.96B, most recent closing price at $27.56. Microsoft shares are up 10.9% YTD (year-to-date)Companies benefiting from smartphone growth include: 7. Synaptics Inc. ( SYNA): Develops and supplies custom-designed human interface solutions that enable people to interact with various mobile computing, communications, entertainment, and other electronic devices. Market cap at $933.19M, most recent closing price at $28.33. Synaptics shares are down 6% YTD (year-to-date) 8. Nuance Communications, Inc. ( NUAN): Provides voice and language solutions for businesses and consumers worldwide. Market cap at $7.17B, most recent closing price at $22.95. Nuance shares are down 8.8% YTD (year-to-date)
Analyze These Ideas: Getting Started
- Access a performance overview for all stocks in the list
- Compare analyst ratings for the companies mentioned