"This year marks the 20th anniversary of our holiday gift drive, and our employees have been increasingly generous over those years," said Jeff Palombo, vice president and general manager of Northrop Grumman's Land and Self Protection Systems division. "Giving back to the community is an important part of who we are at Northrop Grumman. Our employees take that to heart."
The campus also participates in Toys for Tots through its VERITAS veterans employee resource group, typically collecting more than 10 large donation boxes of gifts for children and teens.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide. Please visit www.northropgrumman.com for more information.
CONTACT: Ellen Hamilton 224-625-4693 (office) 847- 815-0753 (mobile) firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV