ROLLING MEADOWS, Ill., Dec. 20, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- For 20 years, employees at Northrop Grumman Corporation's (NYSE:NOC) Rolling Meadows campus have been collecting gifts every December to brighten the holidays for those in need.
Photos accompanying this release are available at http://media.globenewswire.com/noc/mediagallery.html?pkgid=16395
Part of an annual tradition of community support, the holiday gift drive supports organizations that help disabled children and adults reach their full potential, assist women and families in shelters, and provide services to at-risk youth. This year, employees delivered gifts to more than 200 clients of those organizations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV