12. Leap Wireless International Inc. ( LEAP): Provides digital wireless services under the ‘Cricket’ brand name in the United States. Market cap at $525.56M. Net institutional purchases in the current quarter at 3.7M shares, which represents about 8.79% of the company’s float of 42.11M shares. Shares shorted have decreased from 23.65M to 22.92M over the last month, a decrease which represents about 1.73% of the company’s float of 42.11M shares. Days to cover ratio at 8.67 days.
Written by Rebecca Lipman. Short data sourced from Yahoo! Finance, institutional data sourced from Fidelity, all other data sourced from Finviz.
Analyze These Ideas: Getting Started
- Read descriptions for all companies mentioned
- Access a performance overview for all stocks in the list
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts