12. Leap Wireless International Inc. ( LEAP): Provides digital wireless services under the ‘Cricket’ brand name in the United States. Market cap at $525.56M. Net institutional purchases in the current quarter at 3.7M shares, which represents about 8.79% of the company’s float of 42.11M shares. Shares shorted have decreased from 23.65M to 22.92M over the last month, a decrease which represents about 1.73% of the company’s float of 42.11M shares. Days to cover ratio at 8.67 days.
Short Sellers Are More Bullish About These Hedge Fund Favorites
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts