8. Conns Inc. ( CONN): Operates as a specialty retailer of home appliances, consumer electronics, home office equipment, lawn and garden products, mattresses, and furniture in the United States. Market cap at $1.04B. Net institutional purchases in the current quarter at 3.0M shares, which represents about 17.05% of the company’s float of 17.60M shares. Shares shorted have decreased from 5.90M to 5.66M over the last month, a decrease which represents about 1.36% of the company’s float of 17.60M shares. Days to cover ratio at 16.97 days.
Short Sellers Are More Bullish About These Hedge Fund Favorites
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.