4. Blyth, Inc. ( BTH): Operates as a multi-channel company in the home fragrance and decorative accessories industry. Market cap at $316.12M. Net institutional purchases in the current quarter at 2.9M shares, which represents about 30.72% of the company’s float of 9.44M shares. Shares shorted have decreased from 4.66M to 4.46M over the last month, a decrease which represents about 2.12% of the company’s float of 9.44M shares. Days to cover ratio at 7.3 days.
Short Sellers Are More Bullish About These Hedge Fund Favorites
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts