Kirby McInerney LLP is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Compuware Corp. (“Compuware” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: CPWR) related to the proposed acquisition of the Company by Elliot Management Corp (“Elliott”) and its affiliates. Under the terms of the proposal, Elliott will acquire all of the outstanding common stock of Compuware for $11.00 per share in cash, for a total enterprise value of approximately $2.3 billion.
The investigation concerns whether the Compuware Board of Directors are violating their fiduciary duties in connection with this proposal and whether the proposed $11.00 per share consideration adequately values Compuware common shares. The offer price represents a mere 25% premium to the price of shares on November 25, 2012, the day before the transaction was announced. Elliott already owns 8% of the Company’s stock.
If you are a Compuware shareholder and wish to obtain additional information, please contact J. Brandon Walker, Esq. by email at email@example.com, by telephone at (212) 699-1145 or (888) 529-4787, or fill out a contact form.
Kirby McInerney LLP is a New York-based law firm concentrating in securities, shareholder, whistleblower, antitrust and consumer litigation. For additional information, please go to
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV