Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corporation is pleased to announce new assay results from its second phase reverse circulation (RC) drill program at the Eastern Porphyry prospect at its Buckreef Project, aimed at testing the continuation of the deeper diamond drilling (DD) intersected multiple zones to the near surface depths.
Significant intercepts reported from Eastern Porphyry RC follow-up drilling include:
1. Drill hole BMRC541 intersected the following multiple zones of mineralization down the hole:
- 5m grading 1.12 g/t Au from 30m depth,
- 1.0m grading 2.35 g/t Au from 41m depth and
- 2m grading 0.65 g/t Au from 76m.
2. Drill hole BMRC 542 intersected the following multiple zones of mineralization down the hole:
- 1m grading 1.44 g/t Au from 31m,
- 1m grading 6.85 g/t Au from 60m
- 9m grading 3.07 g/t Au from 40m; including 4m @ 6.25g/t gold
- 1m grading 2.54 g/t Au from 84m