ATLANTA, Dec. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Aaron's, Inc. (NYSE: AAN), a leader in the sales and lease ownership and specialty retailing of residential furniture, consumer electronics and home appliances and accessories, today announced that its Board of Directors have approved a change in the payment date of its quarterly cash dividend.
The payment date for the quarterly cash dividend of $.017 per share as been changed to December 31, 2012 from January 4, 2013. The record date for the quarterly dividend remains unchanged at December 3, 2012.
Aaron's, Inc., based in Atlanta, currently has more than 2,040 Company-operated and franchised stores in 48 states and Canada. The Company also manufactures furniture and bedding at 14 facilities in eight states.
SOURCE Aaron's, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV