SANTA MONICA, Calif., Dec. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Macerich (NYSE: MAC) today announced that it will release fourth quarter 2012 earnings results before the market opens on Wednesday, February 6, 2013. Management will hold a conference call at 1:30 pm ET on February 6, 2013 to discuss quarterly results. Arthur Coppola, Chairman and CEO, and Thomas O'Hern, Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will host the call.
Interested parties can listen to a live webcast of the call on the Macerich website at www.macerich.com (Investing Section) or www.earnings.com. To listen, please go to the website at least fifteen minutes prior to the start of the call in order to register, download and install any necessary audio software.
A replay of the webcast will be available for one year following the live webcast in the Investing Section of the Company's website. In addition, an audio replay of the earnings conference call will be available by telephone beginning at 4:30 pm ET on February 6, 2013 and will be available until 11:00 pm on February 13, 2013 at toll free 1-877-870-5176, PIN 2244420 or International (toll) 1-858-384-5517.
Macerich is a fully integrated self-managed and self-administered real estate investment trust, which focuses on the acquisition, leasing, management, development and redevelopment of regional malls throughout the United States. Macerich now owns approximately 64 million square feet of gross leaseable area consisting primarily of interests in 60 regional centers. Additional information about Macerich can be obtained from the Company's website at www.macerich.com.SOURCE Macerich
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV