FelCor Lodging Trust Incorporated (NYSE: FCH) today announced that it amended and restated its $225 million secured line of credit facility. Pricing and other terms of the amended facility have been improved significantly.
The facility now matures in June 2017 (extended from August 2015), inclusive of a one-year extension option, subject to satisfaction of certain conditions. Borrowings under the facility bear interest at LIBOR (no floor) plus 3.375% (reduced from LIBOR plus 4.50%). The unused commitment fee decreased 10 basis points. The facility is secured by mortgages and related security interests on eight hotels and includes rights for partial release and substitution of properties, subject to certain conditions.
J.P. Morgan Securities, LLC and Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated acted as Joint Lead Arrangers and Joint Bookrunners. JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., will continue to serve as Administrative Agent. Bank of America, N.A. served as Syndication Agent.
About FelCor:FelCor, a real estate investment trust, owns 66 primarily upper-upscale, full-service hotels that are located in major and resort markets throughout 22 states. FelCor partners with leading hotel companies to operate its diversified portfolio of hotels, which are flagged under globally recognized names such as, Doubletree®, Embassy Suites®, Fairmont®, Hilton®, Marriott®, Renaissance®, Sheraton®, Westin® and Holiday Inn®, and premier independent hotels in New York. Additional information can be found on the Company's Web site at www.felcor.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV