NEW YORK, Dec. 20, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- INTL FCStone Inc. (Nasdaq:INTL) today announced the formation of its ECOS (East Coast Options Services) Division of FCStone, LLC; a soft commodities futures and options execution service made up of the core team of brokers from the former East Coast Options Services, Inc.
Pete Nessler, CEO of FCStone, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of INTL FCStone, Inc., said, "We have been working with ECOS for more than 15 years, and incorporating their business into INTL FCStone provides our customers with a set of services for which we have been relying on outside resources. We're thrilled by the business this team is bringing to INTL FCStone and the opportunities represented by the creation of this division."
Oscar Schaps, FCStone, LLC's Global Head of Soft Commodities, added, "The team from East Coast Options Services, Inc. brings a tremendous amount of experience and expertise in the soft commodities space to INTL FCStone. We look forward to introducing our customers to the professionals at ECOS, and introducing ECOS' customers to the full scope of financial services offered by INTL FCStone."About INTL FCStone Inc. INTL FCStone Inc. (INTL) provides execution and advisory services in commodities, currencies and international securities. INTL's businesses, which include the commodities advisory and transaction execution firm FCStone Group, serve more than 20,000 commercial customers in more than 100 countries through a network of offices in twelve countries around the world. Further information on INTL is available at www.intlfcstone.com .
CONTACT: INTL FCStone Inc. Kent Coughlin 615-234-2756 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV