BOSTON ( TheStreet) -- This is the last Biotech Stock Mailbag for 2012. I've been writing this column for six years, but without your emails and tweets, the Mailbag wouldn't be possible. Thank you for all your comments, questions and criticism. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. The Mailbag will return, rested and re-energized, in 2013.
@biotechmoney18 writes, "Hey, AF! Nice call on bullish $FOLD on 11/30. Maybe you should do some real DD instead of listening to your
I expected Amicus' Fabry disease drug Amigal to demonstrate a statistically significant kidney response compared to placebo at six months -- the primary endpoint of the pivotal phase III study.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV