ZEPHYR COVE, Nev., Dec. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- VirnetX™ Holding Corporation (NYSE MKT: VHC), an Internet security software and technology company, announced today that a post-trial motion hearing was held today in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas, Tyler Division.
During the hearing, Judge Davis heard a number of motions from both sides. He ordered Apple to provide updated sales data for certain accused and unaccused products, including the iPhone 5 by January 15, 2013.
"We look forward to the updated sales data from Apple so the Court can make an informed ruling on our request for judgment," said Kendall Larsen, VirnetX CEO and President.
About VirnetXVirnetX Holding Corporation is an Internet security software and technology company with patented technology for secure communications including 4G LTE security. The Company's software and technology solutions, including its secure domain name registry and GABRIEL Connection Technology™, are designed to facilitate secure communications and to create a secure environment for real-time communication applications such as instant messaging, VoIP, smart phones, eReaders and video conferencing. The Company's patent portfolio includes 20 U.S. and 26 international patents and over 100 pending applications. For more information, please visit www.virnetx.com. Contact: Greg WoodVirnetX Holding Corporation775.548.1785 email@example.com VirnetX and GABRIEL Connection Technology are trademarks of VirnetX Holding Corporation. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners. SOURCE VirnetX Holding Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV