CLEARWATER, Fla., Dec. 20, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tech Data Corporation (Nasdaq:TECD) announces that Robert M. Dutkowsky, CEO, and Jeffery Howells, CFO, will present at the eleventh annual J.P. Morgan Tech Forum at CES on Tuesday, January 8, 2013 at 9:35 a.m. PT. In addition, Mr. Dutkowsky and Mr. Howells will present at the fifteenth annual Needham & Company's Growth Conference on Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at 12:45 p.m. ET.
Live and recorded audio webcasts of both presentations will be available at www.techdata.com/investor .
About Tech DataTech Data Corporation is one of the world's largest wholesale distributors of technology products. Its advanced logistics capabilities and value added services enable over 125,000 resellers in more than 100 countries to efficiently and cost effectively support the diverse technology needs of end users. Tech Data generated $26.5 billion in net sales for the fiscal year ended January 31, 2012, and is ranked 109 th on the Fortune 500 ®. To learn more, visit www.techdata.com . The Tech Data Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=10666
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Arleen Quinones, 727-532-8866 Director, Investor Relations and Shareholder Services email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV