- The iPad Mini saw more total impressions in November 2012 than the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 did in the entire year – 20 times more.
- Although the Samsung Galaxy S3 was released at the end of May 2012, the iPhone 5, released in mid-September 2012, has already caught up to the Samsung Galaxy S3 in impression share. The iPhone 5 and Samsung Galaxy S3 each held 50 percent of impression share, respectively, by the end of November.
- Despite having the largest mobile carrier share in China, China Mobile has a much smaller share of impressions than China Unicom (5 percent and 11 percent, respectively). This is most likely due to the fact that China Mobile does not carry the iPhone.
Velti Report Shows Android Market Share Fell To 37% In 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.