DETROIT, Dec. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- DTE Energy is seeking an Implementation Contractor for delivering a comprehensive behavior based program for delivering energy savings for its electric and natural gas customers.
DTE Energy's electric and gas utilities are Detroit Edison and MichCon, respectively.
The successful contractor will be able to deliver a seamless customer experience across a wide range of existing and emerging communication channels, including newspapers, mobile devices, the web and social networking platforms.
In addition, a potential implementation contractor must have significant capacity to receive, process, analyze, present, and deliver customer information within a rigorous data security protocol, produce verifiable energy savings and provide a solution architecture that can be leveraged as a foundation for innovation. Other capabilities include the ability to display customer data, provide deep data analytics and individualized ways for customers to save money.All parties interested in receiving more information about the request for information should send their contact information, referencing the Implementation Contractor program, to ENERGYOP@dteenergy.com no later than January 4, 2013. About DTE Energy DTE Energy (NYSE: DTE) is a Detroit-based diversified energy company involved in the development and management of energy-related businesses and services nationwide. Its operating units include Detroit Edison, an electric utility serving 2.1 million customers in Southeastern Michigan; MichCon, a natural gas utility serving 1.2 million customers in Michigan; and other non-utility energy businesses focused on gas storage and pipelines, unconventional gas production, power& industrial projects and energy trading. Information about DTE Energy is available at dteenergy.com , twitter.com/dte_energy and facebook.com/dteenergy. SOURCE DTE Energy
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV