Rent-A-Center Manager Claudetta Barnes and her four-person sales team are pleased to offer residents of Northport an additional option when it comes to acquiring ownership of high-quality furniture, appliances, electronics and computers.
“I’m really looking forward to re-plugging myself back into the Northport area,” said Barnes. “There are some really great communities surrounding us, and I’m very excited to meet and greet our customers in the new store.”
The new Rent-A-Center is located at 1800B McFarland Boulevard. Members of the community will welcome Rent-A-Center to the neighborhood at a grand opening celebration on Friday, December 21, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. At the ribbon-cutting ceremony, Rent-A-Center is contributing $1,000 to the Greater Tuscaloosa Youth for Christ.
In conjunction with the grand opening ceremony, the store will also hold a drawing for a 42” TV. To enter, simply visit the store. No purchase is necessary. The winner will be selected on Saturday, January 26, 2013.Rent-A-Center operates 58 locations in the state of Alabama. The Northport location is open from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Saturdays. Rent-A-Center (NASDAQ: RCII), headquartered in Plano, Texas, operates more than 3,000 stores in the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada and Mexico. The Company employs over 18,900 coworkers. Learn more at www.rentacenter.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV