The YWPL has been held in Washington, D.C. since 2007 and is the flagship program of Running Start, a nonpartisan organization that encourages girls to lead from every background and ideology.
Running Start is a non-partisan, non-profit organization dedicated to educating young women about politics and inspiring them to run for elected office. Running Start was created because young women remain only a tiny fraction of the elected officials and candidates for public office. We talk to young women about politics and leadership early in their lives, so that they grow up inspired and ready to run! Running Start trains the young women who will shape tomorrow's world. For more information or to apply to our programs, go to www.runningstartonline.org.
Pacific Gas and Electric Company, a subsidiary of PG&E Corporation (NYSE:PCG), is one of the largest combined natural gas and electric utilities in the United States. Based in San Francisco, with 20,000 employees, the company delivers some of the nation's cleanest energy to 15 million people in Northern and Central California. For more information, visit http://www.pge.com/about/newsroom/ and www.pgecurrents.com.
SOURCE Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV