The Board of Directors of Penn Virginia Corporation (NYSE: PVA) has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $146.67 per share on its 6.00 percent Series A convertible preferred stock. As a result, on January 15, 2013, a dividend of $1.4667 per depositary share, each representing a 1/100 th interest in a share of the Series A convertible preferred stock, will be paid to holders of record at the close of business on January 1, 2013.
This dividend reflects the pro rata portion of the PVA’s regular quarterly cash dividend of $150.00 per share on its 6.00 percent Series A convertible preferred stock ($1.50 per depositary share), representing the period from October 17, 2012 (the original issue date) through January 14, 2013.
Penn Virginia Corporation (NYSE: PVA) is an independent oil and gas
company engaged primarily in the development, exploration and production
of natural gas and oil in various domestic onshore regions including
Texas, Oklahoma, Mississippi and Pennsylvania.
information, please visit our website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV