- Employees can apply their " Charity Days" to the Sandy relief effort. The agency's Charity Day Program encourages employees to volunteer and provides them with paid days off annually to actively support philanthropic causes of their choice.
- Any employee donations designated for two disaster relief organizations working in the tri-state area, the American Red Cross and Doctors Without Borders, will be matched by the company via the Frank J. Corbett Foundation.
CAHG Donation Drive Helps Hurricane Sandy Victims
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.