Our Favorite Tweets on TheStreet: Dec. 20
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Thanks to Twitter, TheStreet gets to keep in touch with our alumni like @Herbgreenberg and @aarontask, as well as our friendly-competitors like @bloombergnews, @lamonicabuzz and @businessinsider.
Sometimes we'll come across a great tweet that you might not see in one of our stories, so we decided to create a story that rounds-up our favorite tweets of the day.
And that's what you'll find below.
The combined entity will be known as "Vanilla Ice" RT @bloombergnews IntercontinentalExchange agrees to acquire NYSE Euronext for $8.2 bill— Eddy Elfenbein (@EddyElfenbein) December 20, 2012
These Senate Dems sure seem to think the #fiscalcliff is one big joke. Hah hah hah. Welcome to 10% unemployment. Hilarious!— Ben White (@morningmoneyben) December 20, 2012
Oh, btw, the world ends in 18 hours.You probably shouldn't be on Twitter.— Cullen Roche (@PragCapitalist) December 20, 2012
#EndoftheWorldEconfessions: I am taking down all your confessions and will use them to blackmail you if the world doesn't end.— Epicurean Dealmaker (@EpicureanDeal) December 20, 2012
IMF says EU should be operational for bank recapitalizations "expeditiously"— Fabrizio Goria (@FGoria) December 20, 2012
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV