Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
Cramer said that ConAgra's move to acquire Ralcorp (RAH) gives it key exposure to the red-hot private-label market and, with CAG's s huge yield, is not done going higher and could see $35 a share.
Beyond ConAgra, Cramer said he's also bullish on B&G Foods (BGS), which also has a good yield, along with Heinz (HNZ), McCormick (MKC), Hershey (HSY) and Kellogg (K) on the heels of its acquisition of Pringles.Which food stocks would Cramer avoid? The only one that came to mind was Treehouse Foods (THS), a stock Cramer said has been too inconsistent for his liking. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV