So Jim, let's talk about Oracle, because they came out with a really strong quarter and it wasn't long ago, maybe what a year ago, we were talking about Oracle and saying boy, they've got some things to fix. Looks like they've kind of got on the right path.
Jim Cramer: This was a great quarter for Oracle. Larry Ellison did many right things. This is Mark Hurd and Larry Ellison. Here's the main take away for Oracle, just in terms of surprise and wow factor. Europe, incredibly strong so you can only just presume, I mean, U.S. plus 20, Asia plus 13, but Europe up 12. They have the right products. They are selling them to the right customers. They've got big customers and this was a remarkable quarter. They put the, whatever people might have thought about the Sun Micro acquisition they are making it work. They've made a series of acquisitions look like they're all working. It's a great big day to play. We have EMC (EMC) in Action Alerts Plus, but I have to tell you Oracle, Stephanie and I, we were talking about how Oracle's great. FedEx is really interesting, because FedEx wasn't that good.
Debra Borchardt: Right. Right.Jim Cramer: But, we own FedEx. We actually trimmed a little yesterday for fear that we knew it wasn't going to be that good, and the market wouldn't take it right, but Deb, we're in a weird moment and that moment is what was bad is now great. Not good, but great. FedEx has problems with Asia, well holy cow Asia's coming back and we own a company that doesn't reflect that yet. FedEx has come in at $93. Debra Borchardt: And FedEx has issues with, as we know, they're premium service, that overnight service people don't want to pay for it, and a big bulk of their employees are in that area, and so they've got to put them out, trim that down and they're in the process of doing that, but that's going to take some time.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV