HASBROUCK HEIGHTS, N.J., Dec. 20, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation (Nasdaq:NYMX) announced today that the Company has secured commitment for $15 million in equity financing from institutional investors. The new funding will be used for general corporate purposes including the Company's current U.S. trials for NX-1207, Nymox's late stage drug in development for benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in Phase 3, and for prostate cancer in Phase 2. The financing gives the Company the right to place common stock to the investors at a 3% discount to the market price of the Company's stock. There are no warrants, price resets, and no restrictions on other corporate financing. The timing and amount of each placement is in the sole discretion of the Company.
This press release contains certain "forward-looking statements" as defined in the United States Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 that involve a number of risks and uncertainties. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate and the actual results and future events could differ materially from management's current expectations. Such factors are detailed from time to time in Nymox's filings with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission and other regulatory authorities.
CONTACT: Roy Wolvin Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation 1-800-93NYMOX www.nymox.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV