- Editorial Innovation and Excellence: Honored by FOLIO for the 2012 Eddie and Ozzie Awards, CRN won gold for two editorial categories including "Best Single Article" and "Best Online News Coverage". In addition, the CRN app for iPad, CRN Tech News, was named a min's 2012 Editorial and Design Awards finalist.
- Launch of CRN Tech News: Developed for IT Channel executives and "Road Warriors" who need access to mobile content and tools to better run their business, CRN Tech News gives subscribers exclusive access to in-depth reports, valuable new research, investigative series, and never-before-seen content such as the popular executive compensation study, each week.
- Introduction of CRN Buzz: By focusing on six technology areas of interest to the IT channel - Virtualization, Cloud Computing, Security, Storage, Networking and Mobility -- CRN Buzz identifies and curates the most popular news stories of the day for busy IT solution providers.
- New XChange Events Community : A newly redesigned events website enables attendees, speakers and sponsors to interact before, during and after each event featuring mobile device friendly content and streaming video .
- Channel@Work Charity Program: As the charitable component of XChange events, UBM Channel, in conjunction with Microsoft and Samsung underwriter support, hosted three hands-on projects in 2012 to benefit the Los Angeles Ronald McDonald House and the Richardson and Henderson Boys & Girls Clubs. Collections and product donations valued at more than $100,000 were also contributed throughout the year to support these and other charities including Safe Horizon and Dress for Success.
UBM Channel Closes Out Another Successful Year
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts