To meet the challenging need for better and faster mobile devices, Fairchild Semiconductor (NYSE: FCS) has made significant investments in technology to provide innovative and high-efficiency solutions that lower power consumption, extend battery life, deliver the best on-the-go performance and decrease time-to–market for mobile device manufacturers.
At the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, Nev., January 8 – 11, 2013, Fairchild will conduct one-on-one customer meetings at the Venetian to discuss the company’s full range of analog and power mobile solutions, as well as future technologies that continue to enhance the user experience of mobile devices.
By offering power and analog solutions for one of the world's most dynamic markets for mobile technology and by combining inventive mobile solutions, Fairchild is able to provide the interaction, usage times and convenience features that deliver an exceptional user experience.
Shipping well over three billion units per year, Fairchild is a supplier of choice for every major smart phone and mobile device and chipset provider, with components inside virtually every handset in the world.Fairchild’s Mobile Solutions:
- A mobile technology leader - offering a full analog and power mobile portfolio, technical support, regional design teams, and a proven track record for meeting supply chain requirements.
- Upgrading the experience and satisfaction of mobile consumers with a broad range of optimized innovations that are key building blocks - such as core power, lighting, battery management, RF power, USB detection, video and USB routing, and haptic drivers for touch screen displays.
- Making mobile innovations practical by utilizing leading mobile IP and technical experts to deliver solid engineering solutions that help new products get to market sooner.
- Established commitment to the unique needs of mobile manufacturers through a dedicated mobile business unit with superior customer support, strong customer relationships, and continued investment in new technologies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV