Georgia Power is the largest subsidiary of Southern Company, one of the nation's largest generators of electricity. The company is an investor-owned, tax-paying utility with rates below the national average. Georgia Power serves 2.4 million customers in all but four of Georgia's 159 counties.
The Atlanta Hawks, a member of the National Basketball Association since 1949, play in the Southeast Division, along with the Charlotte Bobcats, Miami Heat, Orlando Magic and Washington Wizards. Tickets for all Hawks home games are on sale at www.hawks.com/tickets, the Philips Arena box office and all Ticketmaster locations, with absolutely no ticketing fees. Purchase lower level season tickets for the 2012-13 season for less than $24 a game! For more information on the Hawks, log on to www.hawks.com.
Named for founding partner Philips, Philips Arena is consistently ranked among the top 10 concert and event venues in the world. In April 2009, Philips Arena became the first NBA arena to achieve LEED certification for an existing building as specified by the United States Green Building Council (USGBC). Philips Arena is online at www.PhilipsArena.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV