CHICAGO, Dec. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Acquity Group (NYSE MKT: AQ), a leading global Brand eCommerce® and digital marketing company, announced today that it has received four Stevie® Awards, two Davey Awards and a W 3 Award for outstanding mobile and eCommerce websites, including Saks Fifth Avenue, Security Benefit Corporation, Casual Male Retail Group, Inc., Border States Electric, MSA -The Safety Company and TaylorMade-adidas Golf.
The awards collectively recognize the effectiveness of Brand eCommerce, a unique approach to digital commerce pioneered by Acquity Group that blends creative, strategic and technical solutions to help brands provide a more compelling omni-channel user experience.
"Recognition from such a wide variety of prestigious industry organizations is a testament to the level of talent and expertise at Acquity Group," said Matt Schmeltz, CMO at Acquity Group. "We are proud of our teams' accomplishments and strive to continue to raise the bar in delivering dynamic omni-channel strategies for our B2B and B2C clients."
The award-winning projects include:
- Saks Fifth Avenue: Acquity Group received a Gold Stevie Award, the highest honor awarded, in the Retail category for its work on the Saks Fifth Avenue website. This multi-year, multi-project partnership helped Saks Direct - Saks Fifth Avenue's online division – achieve major improvements in site stability, online functionality and eCommerce performance.
- Security Benefit Corporation: Honored with a Gold Stevie Award in the Financial Services category, Acquity Group gave Security Benefit Corporation's website a refined look and friendlier user-experience by introducing a high-level marketing approach and page-level redesigns.
- Casual Male Retail Group: Acquity Group's work with Casual Male Retail Group was honored with two Bronze Stevie Awards in the categories of Best eCommerce Website and Retail. The project resulted in a one-stop, multi-brand eCommerce destination for a more consistent in-store and online shopping experience.
- Border States Electric: Faced with the need to create a stronger and more capable digital presence, Border States Electric engaged Acquity Group to perform a full website rebranding and redesign initiative. Acquity Group received a Silver Davey Award for its work on the Border States Electric website.
- TaylorMade-adidas Golf: Using core creative, strategy and technology services teams to launch a new, unified website just in time for golf season, Acquity Group helped TaylorMade-adidas Golf refresh their shopping experience on a global scale. The project was honored with two Silver Davey Awards in the Retail and Consumer Products & Services categories.
- MSA: Acquity Group received a Silver W 3 Award for its work with MSA in the Manufacturing category. Acquity Group worked with MSA to build a centralized global web presence across 39 countries and 20 languages. The new site features streamlined administration and content management capabilities with a much more engaging user experience.