Dec. 20, 2012
/PRNewswire/ -- Acquity Group (NYSE MKT: AQ), a leading global Brand eCommerce® and digital marketing company, announced today that it has received four Stevie® Awards, two Davey Awards and a W
Award for outstanding mobile and eCommerce websites, including Saks Fifth Avenue, Security Benefit Corporation, Casual Male Retail Group, Inc., Border States Electric, MSA -The Safety Company and TaylorMade-adidas Golf.
The awards collectively recognize the effectiveness of Brand eCommerce, a unique approach to digital commerce pioneered by Acquity Group that blends creative, strategic and technical solutions to help brands provide a more compelling omni-channel user experience.
"Recognition from such a wide variety of prestigious industry organizations is a testament to the level of talent and expertise at Acquity Group," said
, CMO at Acquity Group. "We are proud of our teams' accomplishments and strive to continue to raise the bar in delivering dynamic omni-channel strategies for our B2B and B2C clients."
The award-winning projects include:
- Saks Fifth Avenue: Acquity Group received a Gold Stevie Award, the highest honor awarded, in the Retail category for its work on the Saks Fifth Avenue website. This multi-year, multi-project partnership helped Saks Direct - Saks Fifth Avenue's online division – achieve major improvements in site stability, online functionality and eCommerce performance.
- Security Benefit Corporation: Honored with a Gold Stevie Award in the Financial Services category, Acquity Group gave Security Benefit Corporation's website a refined look and friendlier user-experience by introducing a high-level marketing approach and page-level redesigns.
- Casual Male Retail Group: Acquity Group's work with Casual Male Retail Group was honored with two Bronze Stevie Awards in the categories of Best eCommerce Website and Retail. The project resulted in a one-stop, multi-brand eCommerce destination for a more consistent in-store and online shopping experience.
- Border States Electric: Faced with the need to create a stronger and more capable digital presence, Border States Electric engaged Acquity Group to perform a full website rebranding and redesign initiative. Acquity Group received a Silver Davey Award for its work on the Border States Electric website.
- TaylorMade-adidas Golf: Using core creative, strategy and technology services teams to launch a new, unified website just in time for golf season, Acquity Group helped TaylorMade-adidas Golf refresh their shopping experience on a global scale. The project was honored with two Silver Davey Awards in the Retail and Consumer Products & Services categories.
- MSA: Acquity Group received a Silver W 3 Award for its work with MSA in the Manufacturing category. Acquity Group worked with MSA to build a centralized global web presence across 39 countries and 20 languages. The new site features streamlined administration and content management capabilities with a much more engaging user experience.
With a wide range of capabilities that blend creative design, digital marketing, and sophisticated technical implementation of eCommerce platforms, Acquity Group's core expertise developing seamless cross-channel customer experience is in high demand. This is especially true among B2B organizations as they shift their strategy to provide an eCommerce experience on par with beloved consumer brands.