NEW YORK, Dec. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- SNAP Interactive, Inc. ("SNAP" or the "Company") (OTCBB: STVI), a leading social application developer, today announced that Cliff Lerner, President and Chief Executive Officer and Jon Pedersen, Chief Financial Officer will present at Sidoti's Semi-Annual New York Micro-Cap Conference, to be held at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in New York, New York on Monday, January 7, 2013 at 8:00 AM ET.
About SNAP Interactive, Inc.
SNAP Interactive, Inc. develops, owns and operates social discovery applications for social networking websites and mobile platforms. SNAP's flagship brand, AreYouInterested.com®, is one of the largest social discovery applications on the internet, based on monthly active users ("MAUs") of the AreYouInterested.com application on the Facebook Platform, and it offers a completely integrated Facebook, iPhone, Android and Web application. For more information, please visit http://www.snap-interactive.com, its blog at http://blog.snap-interactive.com, on Facebook at facebook.com/SnapInteractiveInc and on Twitter at @SNAPInteractive.The contents of these websites are not part of this press release, and you should not consider the contents of these websites in making an investment decision with respect to our common stock. Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook Inc. iPhone® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Are You Interested?® is a registered trademark of SNAP Interactive, Inc. Media Contact: Lindsay Bubbico1-212-583-2738 Lindsay@finnpartners.com Investor Relations Contact: Denise Garcia IR@snap-interactive.com SOURCE SNAP Interactive, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV