NATICK, Mass., Dec. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Boston Scientific Corporation (NYSE: BSX) is scheduled to participate in the 31st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference in San Francisco on Tuesday, January 8, 2013.
Mike Mahoney, president and chief executive officer, will make a presentation about the company, beginning at approximately 9:00 a.m. PT. Following the presentation, Jeff Capello, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will join Mr. Mahoney in a question and answer session.
A live webcast of the question and answer session will be available to interested parties via Boston Scientific's website. Webcast registration is available on the Investor Relations section of the website at www.bostonscientific.com/investors. Interested parties are encouraged to register at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time to ensure a timely connection.
This webcast is being hosted by J.P. Morgan. A replay will be archived and available at
www.bostonscientific.com/investors beginning approximately one hour following the completion of the question and answer session.
About Boston ScientificBoston Scientific is a worldwide developer, manufacturer and marketer of medical devices that are used in a broad range of interventional medical specialties. For more information, please visit: www.bostonscientific.com.
CONTACT: Steven Campanini508-652-5740 (office)Media RelationsBoston Scientific Corporation firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV