Wyche T. Green, III, president and chief executive officer of Greenway Medical Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: GWAY), will be presenting at the 31 st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference in San Francisco on Monday, Jan. 7. Greenway® delivers innovative software and business services solutions for ambulatory care providers through its PrimeSUITE® platform.
The conference, to be held Jan. 7-10 at the Westin St. Francis Hotel, is the largest healthcare investment symposium in the industry, bringing together global industry leaders, emerging fast-growth companies, innovative technology creators and members of the investment community.
Green’s presentation will be held at 4 p.m. Pacific/7 p.m. Eastern. A live audio webcast will be available through the Investors section of the company’s website at www.greenwaymedical.com. A replay of the presentation will be posted on the Greenway website after the event and will be available for two weeks.
About Greenway and PrimeSUITEGreenway Medical Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: GWAY) delivers smarter solutions for smarter healthcare ™. PrimeSUITE ® — Greenway’s certified and fully integrated electronic health record, practice management and interoperability solution — helps improve care coordination, quality and cost-efficiency as part of a smarter, sustainable healthcare system. Thousands of providers across more than 30 specialties and sub-specialties use on-premise or cloud-based Greenway ® solutions in healthcare enterprises, physician practices and ambulatory clinics nationwide. For details, see greenwaymedical.com , Twitter, Facebook or YouTube. Greenway, the Greenway logo and PrimeSUITE are registered trademarks and the phrase “smarter solutions for smarter healthcare” is a trademark of Greenway Medical Technologies, Inc. Other product or company names are the property of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV