Davita (DVA) was started with an Overweight rating at JP Morgan, which set a $125 price target. HCP purchase positions the company well for potential future growth.
Freeport-McMoran (FCX) was upgraded from Hold to Buy at Deutsche Bank with a $40 price target. Stock appears oversold at current levels.
Flir Systems (FLIR) was upgraded from Neutral to Buy at Sterne Agee with a $30 price target. Company appears to be back on the path toward solid growth.Sandridge (SD) was downgraded to Hold at Keybanc. Permian asset sale leaves questions about the company's remaining properties. Silgan (SLGN) was downgraded from Neutral to Sell at Goldman Sachs. Valuation call, based on a $42 price target.
STOCK COMMENTS / EPS CHANGESBed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) numbers cut at Credit Suisse. Shares of BBBY now seen reaching $75, according to Credit Suisse. Estimates also reduced, given the company's new guidance. Outperform rating. CVS Caremark (CVS) numbers increased at Jefferies. CVS estimates were raised through 2014, Jefferies said. Company can expand margins and repurchase more shares. Buy rating and new $58 price target.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV