At USANA's 20 th International Convention in August, the Foundation raised a total of $270,000 over the course of the three-day event. $60,000 of that donation was raised from its USANA Champions for Change 5K, where associates and residing Salt Lake residents showed up in superhero costumes and supported the Foundation's cause.
In October, the WTA made a generous donation of $25,000 to the USANA True Health Foundation. USANA and the Women's Tennis Association (WTA) have been longstanding and loyal partners since 2006.
For more information about the USANA True Health Foundation or to find out how you can donate, please visit USANAfoundation.org.About USANA True Health Foundation: The USANA True Health Foundation (NYSE: USNA) is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization created by Dr. Myron Wentz, USANA's founder, and USANA CEO Dave Wentz, to help expand and enhance USANA's on-going charitable efforts. Its mission is to provide the most critical human necessities to those suffering or in need. USANA True Health Foundation has an active partnership with organizations such as HealthCorps and the Children's Hunger Fund, which share the same vision of making the world a happier and healthier place. Learn more at our website ( www.USANAfoundation.org), follow us on Twitter ( @USANAfoundation), or like us on Facebook ( www.facebook.com/USANAfoundation). Media Contact: Elaine M. Pace, PresidentUSANA True Health Foundation(801) 954-7200 media(at)us(dot)usana(dot)com SOURCE USANA Health Sciences, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV