- Ratified the appointment of KPMG as the independent auditor of the Company for the financial year ending March 31, 2013, and authorized any duly formed committee of the directors to fix the remuneration of the auditors; and
- Elected Mr. Yuen Kam, Mr. Julian J. Wolhardt and Ms. Jennifer J. Weng to serve on the Board of Directors until the 2015 Annual General Meeting of the Company or until their respective successors are duly appointed and qualified, and Mr. Yuen Kam will be the chairman of the board of directors; and
- Passed a special resolution to amend the articles of association of the Company to change the threshold required to approve future special resolutions from 75% of the votes cast to 66 2/3%, and authorized the directors to make all necessary filings in respect of the amendments to the article of association.
China Cord Blood Corporation Announces Results Of 2012 Annual General Meeting
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts