- Avoid Disaster #1: A festive holiday table marred by spotty dishes and cloudy glasses.
- No one wants to set the holiday table with cloudy glasses, so be sure to complement a sparkling holiday party with virtually spot-free dishes and glassware. Over time, Cascade Complete Pacs fight hard water film two-times better, wash after wash, than Finish Quantum.
- Avoid Disaster #2: The more the merrier means more hungry guests.
- Choose menu items that can be prepared beforehand so there is less on your plate immediately before the event. Always have prepared snacks as backup, so you will never run out of food.
- Avoid Disaster #3: Everything is ready, except your party dress.
- Give yourself plenty of time to get ready and a few minutes to relax before the guests arrive. You will be more relaxed while entertaining and calmer facing unexpected issues with poise.
- Avoid Disaster #4: Refilling beverages instead of enjoying the party.
- Set up an easy-to-access sip station stocked with soda, water and other drinks. This simple tip will prevent parched guests from becoming impatient and prevents you from pouring beverages all night.
- Avoid Disaster #5: No fears, just cheers.
- Don’t be afraid of giving a holiday toast. Just speak from the heart, keep it sincere, and raise a sparkling glass!
Over Time, Cascade Complete Pacs Fight Hard Water Film Two-times Better, Wash After Wash, Than Finish Quantum. (Graphic: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.