IMDb Just Launched A Redesigned Version Of Its Acclaimed IPad App Featuring Highly Anticipated Discovery Features, Personalized Recommendations And Watchlist Enhancements. To Download IMDb's Free Apps, Go To: Http://www.imdb.com/apps/ (Graphic: Business Wire)
IMDb, the world’s most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV and celebrity content, today announced that its award-winning Movies & TV apps for iOS and Android have each been downloaded more than 25 million times for a total of more than 50 million combined user downloads. Over the last 5 months, IMDb’s mobile-optimized website and apps have received an average of more than 175 million visits per month. Additionally, IMDb just launched a redesigned version of its acclaimed iPad app featuring highly anticipated discovery features, personalized recommendations and Watchlist enhancements. To learn more and download IMDb’s free apps, go to: http://www.imdb.com/apps/.
“2012 has been a significant year for innovation and usage of IMDb’s leading mobile apps for iOS, Android and Kindle Fire,” said Col Needham, IMDb’s founder and CEO. “Our mission is to continually surprise and delight our customers with new features that will revolutionize the movie-watching experience such as ‘X-Ray for Movies,’ which we launched in September 2012 exclusively on the new Kindle Fire HD devices. We look forward to raising the bar on behalf of our customers in 2013.”
IMDb’s iPad App Redesign
Beginning today, an update (available through the iTunes App Store) to IMDb’s popular iPad app includes a complete redesign focused on discovery features, personalized recommendations and Watchlist enhancements. To learn more and download IMDb’s free, updated iPad app, go to: http://www.imdb.com/apps/ios/.The 2012 Reviews Are In! This year, IMDb’s portfolio of leading mobile entertainment apps received positive recognition by many of the leading media outlets in the world, including the following highlights:
- December 2012: PC Magazine recognizes IMDb’s app as one of the best iPhone apps.
- November 2012: The New York Times reviews IMDb's iOS and Android apps, referring to them as being among “the best showtimes apps.”
- November 2012: MacWorld selects IMDb's app as one of the 20 best apps in a story entitled “The 20 Best Apps: Must-Haves for Everyone With an iPad or iPhone.”
- October 2012: USA Today selects IMDb's app as one of “25 Essential Kindle Fire Apps.”
- October 2012: PC Magazine names IMDb's app “1 of the 12 best Android Tablet apps.”
- September 2012: IMDb and Amazon announce the launch of “X-Ray for Movies,” exclusively available on the all-new Kindle Fire family. Gizmodo says of “X-Ray for Movies”: “This feels like the future...pretty incredible stuff” and USA Today describes the feature as a “boon for cinema fans.”
- March 2012: Parade Magazine features IMDb’s app as 1 of 10 noteworthy mobile entertainment apps.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV