EDMONTON, Dec. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - The Cash Store Financial Services Inc. ("Cash Store Financial" or the "Company") (TSX: CSF; NYSE: CSFS) today announced that it intends to issue restated unaudited consolidated interim financial statements for the periods ended March 31, 2012 and June 30, 2012 and audited consolidated financial statements for the three and twelve months ended September 30, 2012, by December 28, 2012.
The management conference call and webcast with shareholders, analysts and institutional investors, previously scheduled for December 20 th, 2012, will be rescheduled accordingly. Call details will be published separately.
Preliminary guidance for the three months ended September 30, 2012
The Cash Store Financial Services Inc. has provided the following preliminary guidance on estimated financial results for the three months ended September 30, 2012.The company's financial results for the three months ended September 30, 2012 have not yet been finalized and are subject to change. Further, the company's auditors have not reviewed the estimated financial results included in this press release.
- Revenue is expected to have been in the range of $50.0 million to $50.8 million.
- Loan volumes were $207.0 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA is estimated to be in the range of $10.5 million to $11.2 million.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts