- Net sales and operating revenues increased 15% to $2.60 billion from $2.26 billion in the third quarter of last year.
- Used unit sales in comparable stores increased 12% for the quarter.
- Total used unit sales rose 16% in the third quarter.
- Total wholesale unit sales increased 10% in the third quarter.
- CarMax Auto Finance (CAF) income increased 16% to $72.5 million in the third quarter.
- Net earnings grew 15% to $94.7 million, or $0.41 per diluted share, compared with $82.1 million, or $0.36 per diluted share, in the third quarter of fiscal 2012.
CarMax Reports Record Third Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.