Johnson & Johnson (JNJ)
Background: The world's sixth-largest consumer health company. The headquarters is in New Brunswick, N.J..
52-Week Range: $61.71 to $72.74Price to Book: 3.4 Earnings Payout Percentage: 77% I have written many bullish articles about or including J&J, and the company keeps going like the energizer bunny. J&J features an oversized dividend yield of 3.4% along with an investor pleasing upward trajectory price chart. The company currently pays $2.44 in dividends, but after adjusting the estimated 2013 earnings, the payout ratio falls to under 50%. J&J's moving averages are clearly in a bullish trend, however, unlike Dow, J&J has climbed at a more moderate pace. The current trading range doesn't necessitate waiting for a price retracement. Investors may fire at will and gain exposure when convenient. The one-year return is 2.8%, and the average analyst target price for Johnson & Johnson is $75.41. With short interest above 5%, investors will want to monitor changes to know if short sellers turn up the warning signals. Otherwise, the current 5% of the float short is relatively small and not a major concern. JNJ Payout Ratio TTM data by YCharts
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV