Stock Futures Point to Lower Open
The company hiked its full-year projection to at least $2.06 a share, in line with expectations.
Shares were ahead by more than 3%.
Accenture (ACN) posted lower-than-expected quarterly sales and current quarter revenue forecasts that fell short of Wall Street targets as customers become more conservative about spending on consulting projects.
Shares were off more than 5%.Research In Motion (RIMM), the BlackBerry maker, is expected by analysts on Thursday to post a fiscal third-quarter loss of 35 cents a share. RIM, which has steadily been losing market share in the U.S., is banking on reversing its fortunes with BlackBerry 10, the new operating system that will be unveiled at the end of next month. Shares were up 0.44%. -- Written by Andrea Tse in New York.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Andrea Tse. Follow @Commodity_Bull
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV